Dell Technologies A/NZ Partner Awards 2020: And the winners are...
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Datacom, Dicker Data and DXC Connect are amongst the big winners at Dell Technologies Australia and New Zealand Partner Summit Awards for 2019-2020.
Dell unveiled the winners during a virtual summit, presented by Lynn Nicol, distribution lead, Dell Technologies ANZ, and popular Australian comedian, Will Anderson. The virtual event, hosted by Shant Soghomonian, general manager, channel, Dell Technologies ANZ, and technology commentator Rae Johnston, was an opportunity to recognise the highest performing and most innovative Dell Technologies partners during 2019, the company said.
It focused on celebrating industry developments, business trends for the year ahead and updates to the Dell Technologies Partner Program.
“Despite being unable to meet face-to-face this year, it’s fantastic to be able to recognise and celebrate the outstanding performance of our partners in Australia and New Zealand," says Shant Soghomonian, general manager, Channel, Dell Technologies, Australia and New Zealand.
"Working together with our partner community, we have continued to design and implement innovative technology solutions to drive real digital transformation across the industry.
"On behalf of Dell Technologies, I’d like to thank our partners for a great year and we look forward to continuing to work together to deliver new technologies that will help our customers navigate new ways of working."
Datacom Australia was named Solution Provider of the Year, while Dicker Data was named Distributor of the Year. Storage Partner of the Year went to Sempre Technologies, and Services Partner of the Year went to DXC Connect.
Dell Technologies executives attending the summit and award ceremony included Angela Fox, SVP & managing director, Dell Technologies ANZ, Tian Beng Ng, SVP & general manager – channels, APJ, Dell Technologies, Amit Midha, president APJ, Dell Technologies, Brian Reaves, chief diversity & inclusion officer, Dell Technologies, and Scott Millard, SVP Global Channel Data Centre Sales, Dell Technologies.
Key highlights from the agenda included Soghomonian and Moheb Moses, Director, Channel Dynamics discussing the challenges and opportunities presented by the current climate and what the new normal will mean for the channel.
The winners of the Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Summit Awards 2019-2020:
- Solution Provider of the Year: Datacom Australia
- Solution Provider of the Year - IT Transformation: NTT Australia
- Solution Provider of the Year - Workforce Transformation: Computer Concepts Limited
- Growth Partner of the Year - IT Transformation: Meridian IT
- Growth Partner of the Year - Workforce Transformation: Blue Connections
- Distributor of the Year: Dicker Data Australia
- Services Partner of the Year: DXC Connect
- Data Protection Partner of the Year: IQ3
- HCI Partner of the Year: Thomas Duryea Logicalis
- Storage Partner of the Year: Sempre Technologies
- Server Partner of the Year: Data#3
- VMware Access Partner of the Year: Triforce
- Medium Business Partner of the Year: The Missing Link
- Public Sector Partner of the Year: Intuit Technologies
"Dell Technologies would also like to congratulate its long-standing partner, Data#3, who were recognised as the Dell Technologies Transformational Partner of the Year Award in the APJ region," the company says.
"This global award recognises partners who have shown outstanding performance in selling solutions across the entire Dell Technologies portfolio."