ALE celebrates partners at annual APAC event – Aussies among them
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) recently held its annual Partner Event for the APAC region.
There were a number of highlights at the event, which included the announcement of APAC Business Partner Awards that recognise the investment partners made in working with the ALE product portfolio over the past 12 months and their achievement to deliver customised technology experiences that meet customers’ needs.
David McEwen from VExpress accepts the APAC SMB Reseller of the Year award for Telstra Business Centre, Adelaide North (Pierre Samson, VP APAC, ALE on left and Damien Delard , Vice President, APAC Channels & Territory Sales on right)
EVP for global sales & marketing at ALE, Matthieu Destot says the industry is always evolving, and they would not be able to ride the wave without the support of their Business Partners.
“We rely on each of our partners to team with us as we follow the customer into a new realm of on-demand and service driven consumption,” says Destot.
“Congratulations to those partners that demonstrated outstanding achievement in 2016 as we look forward to more joint successes in 2017 and beyond.”
The winners included:
- APAC Communications Partner of the Year: ABS India Pvt. Ltd.
- APAC Network Partner of the Year: Logic Solutions Inc.
- APAC SMB Partner of the Year: Syntel Telecom Limited
- APAC Hospitality Partner of the Year: Logic Solutions Inc.
- APAC Cloud Partner of the Year: Nexon Asia Pacific
- APAC Distributor of the Year: Exclusive Networks Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- China Networks Partner of the Year: Fortune Enterprise Information Communication Co., Ltd.
- China Convergence Partner of the Year: Shanghai Xundi Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong Partner of the Year: INFA Systems Ltd.
- Japan Partner of the Year: AXIO Corporation
- Korean Partner of the Year: HanA IT, Inc.
- NEA Communications Partner of the Year: ABS Telecom Inc.
- SEA Network Partner of the Year: The Communication Solution Co. Ltd.
- APAC SMB Reseller of the Year: Telstra Business Centre Adelaide North
Tony Mahony, QLD State Manager, Nexon Asia-Pacifc accepts its award as APAC Cloud Partner of the the Year flanked by Steve Saunders, VP APAC Cloud Service, ALE (Pierre Samson, VP APAC, ALE on left and Damien Delard , Vice President, APAC Channels & Territory Sales on right)
“With such a committed and successful APAC Partner Community it is with much pride that I congratulate the two Australian partners, Nexon and Telstra Business Centre, Adelaide North who were recognised at the Alcatel-Lucent Enterpise APAC Partner Day in Bangkok,” says ALE channel director for A/NZ, Chris Downes.
“The two companies demonstrated outstanding achievements throughout 2016 and continue to be valued members of our Business Partner community. We look forward to more shared victories with Nexon, Telstra Business Centre Adelaide North and of course our other Business Partners who remain so critical to our success.”