Flashpoint global channel strategy seeing dividends
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Flashpoint, a vendor of business risk intelligence (BRI) solutions, has grown its global channel programme by 150% year-over-year since its introduction in 2017.
The company’s channel-driven revenue has also grown more than 200% since it signed its first partner in 2015, due to the company’s global expansion and increased customer adoption of BRI through its partnerships.
“We are seeing tremendous growth in our channel-driven business because our partners around the globe recognise the opportunity to provide BRI to their customers,” says Flashpoint worldwide channels and partnerships senior director Ayesha Prakash.
“We will continue to support our partners with our best-in-class program which allows them to help their customers solve their toughest problems, as well as grow their businesses.”
“Flashpoint understands that when partners thrive, customers thrive, so they’ve created a channel program that sets this in motion,” says emt Distribution general manager Shane Mahney, distributor for flashpoint throughout Oceania and South East Asia.
“They provide the resources and support we need to help our customers develop intelligence programs that deliver relevant and actionable insights that truly mitigate risk to their business.”
Flashpoint specialises in using BRI to provide solutions that allow organisations to more effectively consume and automate threat intelligence.
These offerings support traditional cybersecurity and operations use cases, as well as fraud, insider threat, corporate and physical security, and third-party risk.
Revenue from the channel accounted for 45% of Flashpoint’s revenue in 2018.
Other highlights include:
- Increased number of partnerships worldwide by 150% in the last 18 months.
- Created specialised enablement and financial incentives, including attractive margins, SPIFFs, and marketing development funds (MDF)
- Launched enablement resources that increase partners’ knowledge base, and co-branded marketing programs to help drive opportunities
- Continued commitment to the success of the program with sixfold expansion of Flashpoint’s dedicated channel team in the last year
- Developed a Not For Resale (NFR) license training certificate program
- Collaborated with partners to provide Customer Success support to joint customers, delivered by former analysts who have spent their careers serving various public and private organisations