Three Aussie partners win Nintex awards for RPA
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Nintex awarded 15 channel partners across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas.
Five of these were awarded to APAC partners who celebrated their success at a Partner Appreciation Party at the Nobu Rooftop Villa at Caesar's Palace earlier this week.
These awards recognise partners that consistently accelerate business outcomes and results for private and public sector organisations leveraging the powerful and easy-to-use capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform to improve how people work through digitally transforming their operations.
"Our annual Nintex Partner Awards programme honours channel partners driving process improvements and automation for clients in nearly every industry, including financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, public sector and many more," says Nintex channel sales and strategy senior director Joe Peterson, who manages the company's global partner program.
All 2019 Nintex Partner Award winners delivered outstanding results for customers by leveraging deep technical expertise with Nintex process management and automation capabilities, including process mapping and management with Nintex Promapp; robotic process automation (RPA) with Nintex Foxtrot RPA; workflow automation, forms and mobile apps; document generation with Nintex DocGen and Nintex Drawlopp DocAutomation; e-Signatures with Nintex Sign powered by Adobe Sign; and strong process analytics.
"Every 2019 Nintex Partner Award winner is an expert in their field and knows what it takes to digitally transform business," says Nintex chief executive officer Eric Johnson.
"This year's 15 winners are putting the power of process management and automation to work every day to accelerate business outcomes by improving process performance and enhancing the way people work."
Nintex honoured the following APAC partners:
- Empired (Australia) in the business excellence category which recognises partners for bringing the Nintex Process Platform to new and renewing companies.
- Sharing Minds (Australia) in the customer success category which recognises partners for driving innovative use cases and adoption of the Nintex Process Platform.
- JOS Applications (Singapore) in the business acceleration category which recognises partners that are quickly expanding automation subscriptions year-over-year.
- Antares (Australia) in the business transformation category which recognises partners with top customer entries in the 2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards.
- Hitachi Solutions (Japan) in the regional spotlight category which recognises partners for their regional market impact and momentum with local customers.
“Digital transformation means businesses need to be more efficient, cut costs, and place increasing importance on customer satisfaction,” says Empired national modern workplace lead Doug Baxter.
“Nintex has responded by building a platform for business process automation which is scalable for enterprise use and integrates seamlessly with other major software-as-a-service offerings. Empired’s partnership with Nintex means that we can provide solutions to our customers that directly support their digital transformation initiatives while reducing costs. Nintex’s focus on the automation and optimisation of business processes is increasingly important so our customers can provide greater cost efficiency and satisfaction to their customers.
“This award is fantastic recognition of a decade of partnership between Empired and Nintex, working together and sharing common goals.”