QNAP new rackmount NAS designed for hybrid cloud
QNAP Systems has launched the TS-x32PXU series rackmount NAS which includes 4-bay, 8-bay and 12-bay models.
The TS-x32PXU features 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 connectivity, a PCIe Gen2 x2 slot for flexible SSD caching with a QM2 card or adding network ports, and provides a wide range of applications for SaaS backup, cloud backup, and cloud storage gateways.
The TS-x32PXU series is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, supports up to 16 GB DDR4 RAM, and features two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports for high-speed storage, backup, sharing, and streamlined team collaborative workflows.
Coupled with a QNAP QSW series switch, users can easily build a 10GbE network environment and allocate bandwidth more efficiently.
Business and data growth are closely linked, and the TS-x32PXU series can be scaled up by using QNAP TR RAID expansion units, TL JBOD, or by using QNAP’s cloud gateways (HybridMount or VJBOD Cloud) to leverage cloud storage spaces to build a hybrid cloud structure.
The TS-x32PXU also supports HBS to facilitate backup or sync to local, off-site and cloud storage and Boxafe to backup Google G Suite and Microsoft 365 business accounts for disaster recovery plans.
“Featuring both 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 connectivity, the TS-x32PXU provides greater flexibility for high-speed network deployment. Coupled with QNAP’s feature-rich applications, it fulfils storage, backup, sharing, disaster recovery and hybrid cloud environment requirements for small businesses,” says QNAP product manager Jason Hsu.
The TS-x32PXU series comes with one PCIe Gen2 x2 slot.
Users can choose from a range of expansion cards to increase NAS application potential, including a QNAP network expansion card to add 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE network ports, a QM2 card to add M.2 SSDs for caching or Qtier to improve performance, or a QXP-10G2U3A USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card to add additional high-speed USB ports.
- TS-432PXU -2G: 4 drive bays, 2GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount
- TS-432PXU-RP-2G: 4 drive bays, 2GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- TS-832PXU-4G: 8 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 2U rackmount
- TS-832PXU-RP-4G: 8 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 2U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- TS-1232PXU-RP-4G: 12 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 3U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- AnnapurnaLabs AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, single DDR4 UDIMM memory slot (expandable to 16 GB); hot-swappable 3.5-inch SATA 6Gbps drive bays; 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports, 2 x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports, 1 x PCIe Gen2 x 2, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) ports.
TS-x32PXU series NAS are now available.