IN PICS: HPE annual Partner Conference 2016
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Hewlett Packard Enterprise recently held its annual Enterprise Partner Principle Conference.
A total of 60 partners convened in Fiji for the three-day conference with the theme “Accelerate Next”.
The conference brought together analysts, leading solutions providers and thought leaders to share their ideas on how to accelerate growth by capitalising on opportunities presented in the market.
Partners were able to pick the brains of a number of HPE executives and experts from both industry and business, and hear all about the commitment HPE has for them.
A major highlight for the conference was a keynote address from Kerry Bailey, the senior vice president and GM for Worldwide Indirect Sales of HPE.
A number of Australian HPE partners were recognised for their business excellence and received awards at the conference:
- Overall Partner of the Year: NTT COM ICT Solutions
- Solution Provider of the Year: NEC IT Services
- Accelerated Partnering Award: ASG
- Server Partner of the Year: Data #3
- Storage Partner of the Year: Datacom Systems
- Networking Partner of the Year: NTT COM ICT Solutions
- TS Partner of the Year: Data #3
- Service Provider of the Year: Ac3
- Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro
Take a look inside the three day event with our picture gallery.