Freshworks enhances partner program, hires new channel VP
Freshworks has launched an enhanced partner program and the appointment of Herv Danzelaud as VP global channel and alliances to lead the growth of the company’s partner ecosystem.
As part of the program, Amr Farghali, head of channel & alliances for A/NZ is further building on Freshworks ecosystem by partnering with Synnex, Synergy Enterprise Solutions, TeamViewer and AWS.
On the announcement, Danzelaud says, “Freshworks was created to deliver immediate value to companies who have found legacy software too complex and expensive for today’s users. Our partner program attracts technology companies, resellers, system integrators and MSP that recognise the market need for native cloud solutions that are simple, affordable and easy to integrate.
"My passion is to build deep relationships with partners where we can work together to delight our joint customers with modern CRM, IT and CX solutions.”
At present, the Freshworks partner program includes 500+ resellers in 50+ countries, 20+ systems integrators, 350+ ISVs and 1,100+ technology applications in the Freshworks Marketplace.
The enhanced Freshworks partner program builds on the enablement, marketing and lead generation benefits to ensure it is easier to partner with Freshworks and add value to joint customers.
Ways that Freshworks has simplified the deal process include:
- Providing visibility into deal registration, pipeline, commissions, sales and marketing assets, and market development funds with a new partner relationship management system
- Offering free enablement and supporting certification alignment with sales, pre-sales and implementation roles
Freshworks has also announced program tiers and certifications to add value, including:
- Three existing tiers for resellers and solution partners, including: Preferred, Authorised and Registered
- A new certification framework for systems integrators to ensure consistent and enjoyable customer experiences
- Dedicated in-region resources to Preferred partners to grow joint business
- Collaboration with account executives in the field selling organisation to drive expansion and collaboration in mid-market customer segments
Partnerships are an extension of the Freshworks intention to deliver modern software for customer support, IT, sales and marketing teams.
AWS, Pink Elephant, Flycast Partners, i4 Asia, Synergy Enterprise Solutions, B-TRSNFRMD and more have partnered with Freshworks to enhance and extend the Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales and Freshmarketer product lines to customers.
Amr Farghali, head of channel & alliances for A/NZ, says, “Leveraging Freshworks' platform and Freshworks Marketplace integrations, our partners can create customised solutions that help local businesses communicate and engage with their customers."
Farghali is also building his team and partnering with product specialists and industry experts to accelerate the time to value across the region.
Ian de Sousa, founder and managing director of Synergy Enterprise Solutions, says, “The partnership with Freshworks has been a great addition to our growing solution portfolio in Australia and New Zealand. Their intelligent, easy-to-use solutions help us onboard our customers quickly so they can derive business value fast."