Dell Technologies has announced the winners of the ANZ Partner Awards 2023 at an exclusive luncheon at the Sofitel Sydney, Darling Harbour.
The Awards recognise partners for growing their business within the Dell Technologies Partner Program and unlocking new possibilities for their customers with transformational technology solutions, the company states.
Dell Technologies has congratulated all the winners of the Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2023, including:
Solution Provider and Distributor Awards 2023
- Top Performer 2023, Australia: Infront
- Top Performer 2023, New Zealand: Spark / Computer Concepts Ltd
- Growth Top Performer 2023, Australia: mcr IT
- Growth Top Performer 2023, New Zealand: Cyclone Computers
- Medium Business Top Performer 2023: The Missing Link
- Environment, Social & Governance Award 2023: Blue Connections IT
- IT Transformation Project 2023, Australia & New Zealand: Liquid IT
- Workforce Transformation Project 2023, Australia and New Zealand: Intuit Technologies
- Distributor of the Year 2023, Australia and New Zealand: Dicker Data Australia
- Marketing Excellence Award 2023: Ingram Micro Australia
Global Alliances & Cloud Service Provider Awards
- Cloud Service Provider Top Performer 2023, Australia and New Zealand: Datacom
- Global Alliances Top Performer 2023, Australia and New Zealand: DXC Technology
- Global Alliances Technology Innovation Award 2023, Australia and New Zealand: Macquarie Technology Group
Peter Marrs, President, Asia Pacific & Japan, Dell Technologies, says, “Partners are critical to Dell Technologies, and it’s important to recognise their role in not only our success, but the success of their customers. I’m excited to see what we can achieve together with our partner community in the year ahead."
Shant Soghomonian, Senior Director & General Manager, Channel, Dell Technologies, Australia and New Zealand, says, “With advancements in AI, edge, multicloud and cybersecurity, our partners are focused on the unlimited potential of technology for their customers."
"They’re continuously striving to educate, evaluate and enable their teams to assist customers on their digital transformation journeys. I want to congratulate each of our winners and recognise them for their unwavering commitment to our joint customers’ successes."
The Awards were presented by Peter Marrs, President, Asia Pacific & Japan, Dell Technologies and Shant Soghomonian, Senior Director & General Manager, Channel, Dell Technologies, Australia and New Zealand, Dell Technologies, along with Renee DeLaine, Senior Director ANZ, Global Alliances & Cloud Service Providers, during a ceremony aligned to Dell Technologies Forum Sydney.
Attendees received a business update from Peter Marrs and an insightful industry overview from Steve Brazier, CEO, Canalys.
Finally, guest speaker, Emma Gilmour, rally driver for NEOM McLaren Extreme E Team, shared how cutting-edge technology is powering increasing advancements and helping put her team at the front of the grid.