Counting down to Cloud Connection Live - here’s what you could be missing
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Ingram Micro Australia’s cloud and hybrid service provider event is fast approaching.
Cloud Connection Live is a one-day event that offers an opportunity to channel partners to engage with industry experts and Ingram Micro cloud vendors. You will be able to learn about the latest cloud and hybrid solutions and their corresponding business models to capitalise on new ways of scaling your business.
According to Ingram Micro, whether you’re at the start of your journey or already have an established Managed Services practice is irrelevant. The conference will help you navigate your business transformation journey across hybrid and cloud solutions, business automation tools, managed services and the underlying core infrastructure technology that will ultimately help empower your business to scale in the cloud.
Some of the sponsors of Cloud Connection Live include:
There will be a number of information-packed sessions from Ingram Micro vendors and industry experts, all designed to aid you in your ventures and help you to:
- Develop the right cloud business plan to generate new business and drive increased profitibility
- Discover all cloud solutions available on Ingram Micro Cloud marketplace across Infrastructure, Security, Collaboration categories
- Learn how you can reshape your business model and generate new business from new ways of doing business with CompTIA
- Understand how you can optimise and extend your Managed services practice with the latest business automation tools and automated provision platforms for all levels of partners
- Connect with key vendors that provide the latest infrastructure and endpoint technology to deliver the ultimate business technology solutions to your customers
Cloud Connection Live will be taking place in Sydney on Tuesday the 25th of October and in Melbourne on Thursday the 27th of October.To find out more and to register your interest, click here.