Claroty has introduced its Claroty FOCUS Partner Program, a three-tier program designed to align to and support the company's partners' differentiated business models and expand the ecosystem's ability to become trusted advisors on industrial cybersecurity.
The Claroty FOCUS Partner Program launch is the latest in a series of milestones the company achieved in the last few months. At the end of 2020, the company reported record growth as well as doubling its customer base, with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of over 60, indicating high customer satisfaction.
Claroty also closed the year with 30% headcount growth, with plans to hire more than 100 new employees in 2021.
Specific to the FOCUS program, Claroty expanded its partner coverage by 50% with the addition of Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, CrowdStrike, Atos, Yokogawa, and others to its roster, and also tripled the size of its channel team, making several hires worldwide to support this expansion and customer demand.
“The industrial economy requires a strong ecosystem of partners that secure, detect, and manage assets in critical infrastructure environments, and we built the Claroty FOCUS Program to support these partners,” says Keith Carter, VP of worldwide channels and alliances at Claroty.
“Our partners are a critical part of the Claroty fabric protecting our mutual customers' attacks on their industrial environments. The program empowers our partners to deliver effective, high-value solutions and services that address customers' industrial cybersecurity needs.
The Claroty FOCUS Program includes:
- Upgraded Partner Portal for streamlined, unlimited access to technical and business tools, training (via the Learning Management System), deal registration, collateral and guides, market development funds (MDF), and other key resources
- New Partner Levels include Authorised, Visionary, and Elite, with certifications for Visionary and Elite, to help these members develop strong industrial cybersecurity pre- and post-sales teams, increase profitability and improve customer lifetime value
- Partner Tracks that deliver tailored programs for specific partner focus areas, including:
- IACS/ICS Vendors: Control System Manufacturers, SCADA, and DCS Providers, Engineering and Design Services
- Managed Security Solutions Providers (MSSPs): Operational Technology (OT) Security Monitoring and Response, Forensic and Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Hunting, Data Analytics and Reporting, Telemetry Services
- Consultants: Global and Regional Consultants, Security Assessments, Advisory, Consultancy, Managed Services
- OT Security Integrators: System Integrators, ICS Engineering Firms, Value-Added Resellers
- Specialisations for OEM, Building Management Systems (BMS), Claroty Authorised Support Center, and MSSP partners
Along with the launch of the Claroty FOCUS Program, the company also announced its inaugural Partner of the Year Awards, which recognise the top-performing partners who are having the greatest impact on the growing adoption of The Claroty Platform worldwide.
The 2020 winners by region are:
Global: Rockwell Automation
North America: Velta Technologies
Latin America: NTT Ltd.
EMEA: Kudelski Security
APJ: Deloitte Australia
The Claroty Platform reveals 100% of OT, Internet of Things (IoT), and industrial IoT (IIoT) assets on enterprise networks and protects them from vulnerabilities, emerging threats, malicious insiders, and unintentional errors. Its resilient threat detection model continually monitors the network for both known and unknown threats, automatically weeds out false positives, and gives clear direction on how to take action. This is all enriched by Claroty's extensive ecosystem of third-party technical integrations, as well as the latest threat signatures and remediation guidance from the Claroty Research Team.