Paragon Software previews 16th version of Hard Disk Manager
Paragon Software Group (PSG), a data backup, disaster recovery, and data migration company, has released a preview version of the Hard Disk Manager 16.
The 16th version has been completely redesigned and features an intuitive UI, new scopes to represent feature sets, and a new focus on simplifying system and data management tasks.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 Preview gives users full control via extra backup strategy settings.
The new Create Backup Job Wizard feature aims to make complex backup processes simple and fast, allowing users to define automatic backup jobs by selecting from predefined strategies.
Create Backup Job Wizard has several built-in automatic backup strategies to choose from, or users can create their own.
According to PSG, when creating backup strategies, users can specify the start time (daily, weekly, monthly, or at specific events, such as system start or user login), adjust the number of increments created, define a strategy for deleting old archives, and control other options, such as shutting down the PC after backup.
New features and key benefits:
- Free to use for an unlimited time (no free upgrades to later versions)
- Completely new UI helps users manage systems easier than ever
- Define scenario-based backup jobs
- Quick “stand-alone/single time” backups
- Redesigned Express view provides ad hoc access to all wizards. Express view is also organized by color.
- Redesigned “Show advanced properties dialog
- Separate whole computer backup scenario allows users to back up all data on the machine worry-free in just 3 clicks;
- Restore several objects (disks, partitions, files) in a single pass without repeatedly running the wizard multiple times;
- Fast migration to new HDDs & SSDs.
Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, and Russia, and delivers its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients around the world through a network of resellers, distributors, and OEMs.