Network as a service (NaaS) provider Megaport has announced a new partner program designed to help technology providers deliver NaaS connectivity and accelerate their customers' digital transformation.
The program — Megaport PartnerVantage — is geared towards data center operators, managed service providers, value-added resellers, systems integrators and agents. It provides resources that enable Megaport's partners to manage all of their customer engagements, from quotation to provisioning and invoicing, from a single pane of glass.
In this way, partners can add NaaS solutions like cloud connectivity, virtual routing, and edge networking to their portfolio of offerings to increase revenue and drive customer success.
“Our partners are vital to our business, our customers' success, and our long-term growth goals,” says Megaport chief revenue officer Rodney Foreman.
“Megaport PartnerVantage represents a significant milestone in delivering on our promise to our partners to help drive their long-term growth.
“Reducing the time and complexity of connecting to cloud and service endpoints accelerates digital transformation initiatives and increases revenue opportunities for both our partners and our customers.
“We worked closely with our partners on the development of this program to ensure PartnerVantage will help them achieve their goals while making it simple to work with Megaport.
Megaport PartnerVantage will include the following partner resources:
- VantageHub: a partner relationship management (PRM) platform that provides the resources needed to manage Megaport customer engagements.
- VantageTransact: a partner transactional portal that enables on-demand self-provisioning and management of Megaport services for customers.
- VantageFunds: financial incentives that help partners view and manage the rewards they're earning.
- VantageSelling: dedicated sales support with assigned partner account managers and partner solutions architects.
- VantageLearn: on-demand training modules that provide learning courses to increase partner sales, technical, and support capabilities.
- VantageMarketing: partner marketing support, including co-branded toolkits, campaigns, battle cards, and other marketing materials that helps partners drive demand.
Megaport PartnerVantage offers two tiers, Prestige and Preferred, with different financial, training, and marketing requirements that will drive increasing levels of financial incentives and additional selling and marketing resources. The program is designed to help partners deliver long-term customer success in their digital transformation and cloud initiatives.
“We have partnered closely with Megaport since delivering Service Exchange together in 2016 and look forward to continuing our collaboration in providing flexible, open connectivity solutions to address the complex digital transformation challenges of our enterprise customers,” says Digital Realty chief technology officer Chris Sharp.
“We share a common vision of the power of open interconnection for unlocking trapped value in digital business, as we partner to build the industry's largest open fabric of fabrics.
“Our participation in Megaport PartnerVantage will further enable connected data communities around the world to innovate upon a foundation of modernised, agile interconnection.