LogRhythm has concluded its first Asia-Pacific Partner Tech University event, where it announced the winners of the 2023 APJ Channel Awards.
Hosted by LogRythm, a company helping security teams stop breaches by turning disconnected data and signals into trustworthy insights, the awards honoured the achievements of LogRhythm’s outstanding distributors and partners.
Attended by nearly 100 participants across over 30 partner organisations, the two-day event included various workshops and discussion sessions to empower participants to deliver the LogRhythm product portfolio more effectively.
Such sessions include in-depth product updates from the product management team, workshops on architecture and deployment, and one-to-one discussions with the LogRhythm channel leadership and product management teams.
LogRhythm also held its flagship capture-the-flag style competition, LogWars, where participants teamed up to identify and hunt down answers to questions. Team Digital Network Solution from Nepal emerged as a triumph in the competition, winning the first Partner LogWars Medal.
The Partner Tech University was closed with the Partner Awards Gala Evening, where LogRhythm announced their 2023 LogRhythm Partner Award winners.
Jerry Tng, Vice President, APJ, LogRhythm, says: “Being a channel-first vendor, LogRhythm is focused on enabling our partners to deliver the best analyst experience to our customers.”
“The Partner Tech University and the Partner Awards is a step towards building an ecosystem for our partners to connect and get recognition for their excellence.”
“As security teams in the region become leaner, having a secure and powerful toolkit becomes crucial in helping them protect their organisations effectively.”
“We are confident that the LogRhythm product portfolio, with our SIEM and NDR covering two-thirds of the SOC visibility triad, is a solution that our partners can use to build this toolkit for their customers,” says Tng.
Foo Fang Yong, Executive Director, M.Tech, adds: “We are honoured to be given the APJ Distributor Award. M.Tech and LogRhythm has been long-time partners, and the Partner Tech University is a great initiative that gives us an opportunity to strengthen our cooperation.”
“The LogRhythm SIEM has been a staple in many security solutions for SOCs across the region, and we look forward to our continued cooperation and further success with LogRhythm.”
LogRhythm APJ Partner Awards 2023 Winners List
- APJ Distributor of the Year: M.TECH PRODUCTS PTE LTD
- APJ Reseller of the Year: KNIT TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
- APJ MSSP of the Year: PT APLIKANUSA LINTASARTA
- SIEM Award: ST ENGINEERING INFO-SECURITY PTE LTD
- NDR Award: NETONE SYSTEMS CO LTD
- Distributor of the Year (Singapore): M.TECH PRODUCTS PTE LTD
- Distributor of the Year (Malaysia): ADAPTIVE NETPOLEON MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Distributor of the Year (Indonesia): PT TRUVISOR TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA
- Distributor of the Year (Thailand): M-SOLUTIONS TECHNOLOGY (THAILAND) CO. LTD.
- Distributor of the Year (Australia): NETPOLEON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- Reseller of the Year (Singapore): KNIT TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
- Reseller of the Year (Indonesia): PT MASTERSYSTEM INFOTAMA
- Reseller of the Year (Thailand): CLOUDSEC ASIA CO., LTD
- Reseller of the Year (Australia): SEAMLESS INTELLIGENCE
- Reseller of the Year (Mongolia): ITZONE LLC
- Reseller of the Year (Nepal): DIGITAL NETWORK SOLUTION PVT. LTD.