The launch of ESET’s next-generation of business security products is taking place in Adelaide on May 20 from 6pm-9pm.
Secure your place by registering now and find out why you should partner with the fastest growing IT security vendor in 2014.
ESET, a global pioneer in proactive protection for more than two decades, has just launched their completely re-engineered and redesigned range of IT security products for business worldwide.
ESET is excited to announce a series of launch events, hosted by CRN, in Adelaide, showcasing their range of business solutions covering endpoint protection, and mobile, file, mail and gateway security – plus, an all-new central management console.
DO MORE with this all-new, state-of-the-art business range from ESET, boasting increased usability, performance and administrative flexibility, from the makers of award-winning ESET NOD32 technology.
Why you should attend:
- Take an in-depth look into the hot security issues for 2015 with IT security analyst Tim Dillon.
- Discover ESET's completely re-engineered and re-designed state-of-the-art range of IT security products for business.
- Find out how ESET is planning to increase their market share in Australia, to match their 22% market share in New Zealand, and how you can be a part of this growth.
- Enjoy drinks, canapés, entertainment and networking – all on us!
- Your chance to win a bunch of cool prizes, including an Aprilia SR 50 R Scooter, $500 worth of licences, $500 worth of JB Hi-Fi gift cards, a selection of the finest wines and many other amazing goodies!
- Now is the time to partner with ESET for IT security and be a part of their incredible growth!
Millions of business and home users worldwide trust ESET to secure their IT. Join ESET and CRN at the event in Adelaide and find out how ESET can help you do more for your customers, and your business.
Secure your place here.