Epson Aus overhauls partner programme
Epson Australia has launched a new Premium Partner Program, designed specifically to offer significant benefits to current partners, attract new partners and create business and growth opportunities for all members.
“Australia, along with the rest of the world, has recently experienced challenges and tragedies the likes of which have rarely been seen before. For us, locally, it was first the bushfires and now COVID-19. Despite these challenges, Epson remains as committed as ever to its customers and the communities in which it operates. Right now our focus is getting business back on track and our new Premium Partner Program is very much part of that,” explain Epson Australia managing director Craig Heckenberg.
“Our new Premium Partner Program is something we see that will be at the core of our business moving forward. The principles that underpin the programme are simple – we are building serious, long-term relationships with all of our partners. As a result, each partner will achieve a status tier within the programme and the appropriate rewards that come with that status. At the end of the day, our Premium Partner Program creates opportunities for Epson and our partners to mutually grow our businesses.”
Special attention has been given to the structure and rewards that come with being a part of the new Premium Partner Program.
Most notable are the sales, marketing and financial benefits which include marketing support that is commensurate with their status tier and invitations to Epson events both locally and overseas.
“At Epson we believe in nurturing our key partnerships with the ethos being, if our partners’ businesses grow, we grow with them. That’s the true essence of a partnership and indeed of our partner program. The benefit of the new Premium Partner Program is that the opportunity to join and be part of it is now open to all partners and potential partners across all areas of our business, including in our ultra-growth area of B2B enterprise solutions,” adds Heckenberg.
As a member of Epson’s new Premium Partner Program, benefits include:
- Financial incentives including special project support
- Access to dedicated Epson sales and pre-sales support
- Access to exclusive promotions
- Access to and generous discounts on demonstration equipment and premium sales lead referrals
- Shared marketing funds
- Access to in-depth product and sales training material
- Complimentary Epson merchandise
- Access to the comprehensive Channel Epson website
- Being highlighted on the where-to-buy listing on Epson’s main website
- Eligibility to participate in key Epson events
- Direct access to a dedicated technical support team with bespoke service and support training programmes, service manuals, spare parts and service tools
The Premium Partner Program is an initiative that Craig Heckenberg is not only proud of but one he truly believes will work to significantly grow Epson Australia’s business and the businesses of its valued partners.
Epson’s new Premium Partner Program has three status tiers, Epson Premium Partner, Premium Partner Program Gold and Premium Partner Program Platinum.