CompTIA has welcomed five new Executive Council members to its ANZ Channel Community, with The Missing Link general manager Karen Drewitt taking over as chair for 2017.
“I am excited to be taking on the role of chair in 2017. I welcome the new members and look forward to working them to drive CompTIA forward in the region," Drewitt says.
CompTIA's Executive Council is the foundation of the ANZ Channel Community. It encourages collaboration between its 410 premier members and 1400+ registered users.
CompTIA states that it offers a unique environment for IT resellers, solution providers, distributors and channel associates locally, who all work together to improve and shape a successful future for the industry. The ANZ Channel Community meeting will hold its first meeting in March 2017.
“The purpose of CompTIA in ANZ is to foster channel business development through networking and collaboration, which is largely facilitated by this team of people. I’m very excited by the calibre and industry experience of our new Executive Council, and I look forward to working with them to make the ANZ Channel Community even stronger in 2017, and help make CompTIA the industry of choice for the channel," says Moheb Moses, firector, Channel Dynamics and CompTIA Community Director for the ANZ Channel.
The five newly-elected Executive Council members are:
- Shelly Duncan, ANZ Channel Manager, Qirx
- Daniel Johns, Director of Technical Services, ASI Solutions
- Craig Somerville, CEO, Somerville ISNet
- Emma Tomlin, Strategic Market Development Manager, Microsoft
- Don Williams, VP Australia & New Zealand, Veeam Software
Seven people from the 2016 Executive Council will remain in 2017:
- Karen Drewitt, General Manager, The Missing Link (Chair)
- Nick Beaugeard, CEO, HubOne (Vice Chair)
- Grant Cleary, APAC Senior Marketing Manager, DocuSign
- Belinda Jurisic, Channel Sales Manager, Citrix
- Sean Murphy, Owner, Nexus IT
- Karl Sice, Head of Technology Solutions, Staples
- Nick Verykios, Managing Director, Arrow ECS ANZ